Deductions from gross income for employees may include the following:
- Paid benefits, except benefits defined by the Law of Armenia on Temporary Disability Benefits.
- All types of paid pension benefits, except pension benefits paid within the framework of participation to voluntary funded pension plans in accordance with the established procedure.
- Insurance benefits, except benefits (including pensions) to be received in accordance with the established procedure at the expense of voluntary funded pension insurance contributions made by a taxpayer on one’s own behalf and/or by a third person (including employer) for a taxpayer on conditions of voluntary funded pension insurance, in accordance with the procedure defined by the legislation of Armenia.
- Insurance premiums paid by employers for their hired employees’ health insurance, at a maximum of AMD 10,000 per month.
- Amounts of single-sum assistance in case of employee’s or family member’s death.
- The assets, works, and services received free of charge from non-commercial organisations.
- The monetary prizes and benefits in kind received at competitions, up to AMD 50,000 per prize.