Cameroon, Republic of
As of 1 January 2022, the following significant corporate tax developments were introduced in Cameroon by the 2022 Finance Law:
- The reduction of the WHT from 5 to 3% of the rate of WHT on remunerations paid to contractors of public orders domiciled abroad.
- Reduction from 15 to 5% of the rate of registration duties on large-scale transfers of company rights in order to reduce the cost of company restructuring;
- The introduction of a tax on money transfers based on money transfer and withdrawal operations.
- The introduction of a tax on money transfers based on money transfers and withdrawals;
- The taxation of non-profit organizations on their commercial income.