Amendments to taxes on personal income
As of 1 January 2020, amendments of the Slovene Personal Income Tax (PIT) Act have been put into effect and thus following provisions have been affected:
- Increase of thresholds of all tax classes;
- Increase of General Tax Allowance from 3,302.70 EUR to 3,500.00 EUR;
- Additional deduction of tax base in case annual income does not exceed 13,316.83 EUR;
- Limitation of deduction of the tax base of self-employment income to 63%;
- Increase of the tax rate in respect to capital income from 25% to 27,5%;
Increase of the tax rate in respect to rental income from 25% to 27,5% and increase of the percentage of standardised expenses recognised in determining the tax base of rental income from 10% to 15%.