Registration requirements of employment contracts to the unified system (enbek.kz)
According to Order #353 of the Minister of Labor and Population Social Protection dated 3 September 2020 the employer must enter details about conclusion of / modifications to / termination of an EC into the Unified System of Employment Contracts (USOEC) within the the following deadlines:
- Conclusion of an EC - no later than 5 working days from the signing of the employment contract by both parties
- Modifications to an EC - no later than 15 calendar days from the signing of the amendments to the employment contract by both parties
- Extension of the term of the employment contract - within 15 working days of the extension
- Termination of an EC - within 3 working days of the termination of the employment contract
- Reinstatement of an employee - within 10 working days of the date of reinstatement (indicating the date, number and authority that issued the decision on reinstatement)
Within 30 calendar days the employer has the right to:
- correct errors if information was entered incorrectly, and
- delete information if the employee’s and/or employer's data was entered incorrectly.
The employer must also enter information about the employee's maternity and childcare leave.